This accessibility statement applies to the White Rose Forest website.
The White Rose Forest partnership endeavours to promote equality, inclusion and diversity in their policies, practice and services.
This website is managed by the White Rose Forest team on behalf of the White Rose Forest partnership. We are committed to making the White Rose Forest website accessible to as wide a range of visitors as possible. As part of this, we are committed to making our web pages as compliant as possible with the Web Accessibility Initiative’s guidelines.
We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts using third-party software
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- most older PDF documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software
- some of our online forms may be difficult to navigate using just a keyboard
If you need information on this website in a different format such as an accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will consider your request and get back to you within ten working days.
If you experience any difficulty in accessing any of the pages, or if you have any suggestions as to how we might improve accessibility, please contact the White Rose Forest team: email@example.com.
This statement was last reviewed on 4 August 2021.