You can help Yorkshire grow the White Rose Forest. For every £10 donation we will plant at least one tree at an approved White Rose Forest site of your choice in North or West Yorkshire.
Each tree will be part of a community woodland, supported by its local authority and planted and maintained to a standard approved by the Forestry Commission.
You can donate to any of the following current community forest tree planting projects in North and West Yorkshire or make a general donation that will be allocated to one of our existing projects in that area. We add projects to the list as they become available.
If you would like to support a particular woodland in North or West Yorkshire that is not on our list please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help.
- West Yorkshire – help plant trees at one of our current sites in West Yorkshire
- North Yorkshire – help plant trees at one of our current sites in North Yorkshire
- Dewsbury Country Park – help transform Dewsbury’s newest public open space and one of the largest new areas of tree planting in the north of England.
- Royal Forest of Knaresborough
- Woodland creation in Leeds – to support tree planting projects in Leeds please visit the Leeds City Council Arium website to find out more and make a donation. New woodland sites are planned across Leeds on council owned land.
- River Aire catchment (Landscapes for Water) – support current tree planting initiatives within the River Aire valley designed to help slow the flow of water runoff into the river and protect communities from future damaging flooding events.
- River Calder catchment (Landscapes for Water) – support current tree planting initiatives within the River Calder valley designed to help slow the flow of water runoff into the river and protect communities from future damaging flooding events.
- Scammonden Water – help regenerate the land around this major reservoir that is now a popular recreation area, for the benefit of both biodiversity and the public.
- Selby District – your donation will go directly to plant trees in the Selby District area.
Make a donation
- chosen a site
- read all the information.
Your donation will be processed securely by Kirklees Council, as the accountable body for the White Rose Forest, and assigned to your chosen site for planting at the next available opportunity.
If you are a business please see our business supporter page