You can help Yorkshire grow the White Rose Forest. For every £10 donation we will plant at least one tree at an approved White Rose Forest site of your choice in North or West Yorkshire.
Each tree will be part of a community woodland, supported by its local authority and planted and maintained to a standard approved by the Forestry Commission.
You can donate to any of the following current community forest tree planting projects in North and West Yorkshire or make a general donation that will be allocated to one of our existing projects in that area. We add projects to the list as they become available.
- West Yorkshire – help plant trees at one of our current sites in West Yorkshire
- North Yorkshire – help plant trees at one of our current sites in North Yorkshire
- Dewsbury Country Park – help transform Dewsbury’s newest public open space and one of the largest new areas of tree planting in the north of England.
- Royal Forest of Knaresborough
- Help plant trees in Leeds – to support tree planting projects in Leeds please visit the Leeds City Council website to find out more and make a donation. New woodland sites are planned across Leeds on council owned land.
Make a donation
- chosen a site
- read all the information.
Your donation will be processed securely by Kirklees Council, as the accountable body for the White Rose Forest, and assigned to your chosen site for planting at the next available opportunity.
If you are a business please see our business supporter page