Helping to grow the White Rose Forest as a business supporter is a great way to give back to the community where your business operates. Your support will not only help improve the natural environment in your area, but could also boost the local economy, increase staff morale and give you a really good news story.
The most efficient way for your business to help grow the White Rose Forest and the larger Northern Forest is to make a donation. Support the White Rose Forest with a £250 donation and we will plant at least 25 trees on an approved White Rose Forest site of your choice. We will send you a White Rose Forest supporter badge for your website and say a public thank you on our Twitter channel.
Each tree will be part of a new community woodland, supported by its local authority and planted and maintained to a standard approved by the Forestry Commission.
You can donate to any of the following current community forest tree planting projects in North and West Yorkshire. We add projects to the list as they become available.
- West Yorkshire – help plant trees at one of our current sites in West Yorkshire.
- North Yorkshire – help plant trees at one of our current sites in North Yorkshire.
- Dewsbury Country Park – help transform Dewsbury’s newest public open space and one of the largest new areas of tree planting in the north of England.
- Royal Forest of Knaresborough
- Help plant trees in Leeds – to support tree planting projects in Leeds please visit the Leeds City Council website to find out more and make a donation. New woodland sites are planned across Leeds on council owned land.
If you would like to support a particular woodland in North or West Yorkshire that is not on our list please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make a donation
- chosen a site
- read all the information.
Your donation will be processed securely by Kirklees Council, as the accountable body for the White Rose Forest, and assigned to your chosen site for planting at the next available opportunity.